1. Portable humidifier I absolutely love having a portable humidifier in the car! We are headed towards dryer weather and it is so nice to get that extra moister in the air while on the go! PLUS you can add essential oils to this one and it makes the car smell AMAZING! Car freshners never seem to last long and this way is way better in my opinion, plus you get the health benefits of essential oils as well!
2. Car garbage bag, and tissue holder The fight to keep the car clean is never ending but having a car garbage bag helps a TON! It also has a space for a wet wipe container on the side and kleenex which are things my kids are always asking for, so it's nice they can grab it themselves and then immediately throw away.
3. Snacks You never know when the munchies will come along and it's such a good idea to have an option for everyone (including mama). For the kids I like to have these and these because they are healthy and have good protein! For Holt, we keep these and these they have saved us, many a melt down! And so good for keeping him busy when we need him quite or distracted for a bit! For Mama I love these bars or these only 1g of sugar!
4. Travel blanket oh this has saved our butts on many occasion, when we forgot to bring chairs or when it suddenly turned freezing! This one is amazing because it rolls up, and buckles for storage and it also has nylon backing so moisture can't seep through. A wet blanket is never fun!
5. First Aid kit We are constantly getting into this! The kids are always getting ouchies, and it's so nice being prepared with bandaids etc.
6. 3 in 1 survival tool This gives me great peace of mind! I have a huge fear of being trapped in a car in water and this tool breaks windows, lights fires and has a knife as well.
7. Emergency kit This is another item that gives me peace of mind, it has jumper cables and poncho! They really have thought of everything!
8. Sunglasses organizer before I got these I was always struggling to find my sunglasses and these make grabbing a pair so handy and safe!
9. Movies ! I love keeping a couple movies on hand for our dvd player, we don't use it that often because I prefer encouraging communication with one another. But it's so nice in a pinch or on a long drive. Here's some of our favs! The greatest showman, The Incredibles, An american tail , and The secret life of pets