I wanted to share with you what I typically eat in a day and I hope this helps! I can't tell you how many women have contacted me wanting to know what my "diet" has been, so I am really hoping these ideas help to give inspiration and motivation!
What I eat in a day:
20 oz water, usually with a lemon added to it (lemon boosts your metabolism and curbs hunger)
1 almond milk latte with 1 tsp raw cocoa powder, 1 pkg stevia, 1 tbsp collagen, and sprinkle of cinnamon powder (very little sugar and packed full of nutrients)
1. 2 energy bites and 2 hard boiled eggs
2. 1 square of baked oatmeal with blueberries and scoop of plain greek yogurt on top
3. Plain greek yogurt with 1/2 cup of fiber one cereal with sliced bananas or other fresh fruit
4. Overnight oats
5. Protein pancakes with honey and greek yogurt on top
20 oz water with fresh lemon
Kumbucha (helps balance gut bacteria and helps burn fat)
Tj's green tea matcha (green tea helps fight cancer, improves brain function, helps metabolism)
1. Kale salad with tj's corn salsa, 1/2 can of costco canned chicken, tj's sweet potato ribbons, a dollop of plain greek yogurt, avocados, tomatoes, chunky red salsa, seasoned with tj's chile lime seasoning.
2. Roasted sweet potatoes, roasted broccoli, and either chicken or salmon, seasoned with brags liquid amigos, and a small portion of quinoa
3. 2 pieces of Ezequiel bread with smashed avocado on top, toped with an egg (I also sometimes add tomato)
20 oz water with lemon
1 almond milk latte with cinnamon powder
1. RX bar (satisfies me the best)
2. apple slices, with almond butter or peanut butter
3. cucumber slices with guacamole
4. carrots with hummus
20 oz water with lemon
Dinner is always a bit different but basically I try and do some sort of lean meat, with veggies and healthy carbs. I'll link a few of my favorite dinner recipes below.
Current dinner favs
(and yes I am OBSESSED with my crock pot! It saves me from wanting to give up and eat something not healthy because I am so hungry and don't feel like cooking later in the day)
Low carb slow cooker Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
Crock Pot Low Carb Lasagna
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole
Crock Pot 3 Ingredient Balsamic Chicken
Crock Pot Rustic Chicken Stew
After dinner Snack
I have two bags of this yummy popcorn, or some skinny pop from costco
Every friday night I treat myself to a pint of halo top. yasss girl! (I always stock up when it's on sale, even if I'm not out at home, that way I never pay full price!) Of course I share about a 1/4 of it with Richard because sharing is caring, right?! And less calories too! lol!
Hope this helps! And PLEASE let me know if you have any questions! I love to answer and I love hearing and learning from others! I am a sponge!