Saturday, November 17, 2018
If I could pick the ideal winter outfits for me and my girls, these would be it!!! I first saw these puffer coats for my girls online then I thought "I wonder if they have one that would match me?!" It really is no secret I love matching with them so when I found the perfect coat to match I did a happy dance!
These aren't just your plain old puffer coats either! The girls coats have fur trim around the hoods and they look adorable when over their heads, not to mention great for breaking the wind around their faces. But the best part? They are lined with sherpa! When we took them out of the package, the girls both squealed when they saw that. They couldn't wait to put them on! I love that they are lined with the sherpa, it's way cozier than a normal puffer coat can be, not to mention warmer!
My coat is a fun twist on a puffer as well. Think puffer vest connected to an athletic thick sleeve. It's perfect for the weather here, but if you live somewhere colder you might need a thick sweater underneath for another layer.
White puffer coat on sale for $30!!!
Grey Jeggings on sale for $17!!!
Stella's sherpa boots on sale for $15!!
Evelette's boots (she has this pair but isn't wearing them here) 20% today!
Pom pom beanies $17!!
White puffer Jacket on sale for $30!!
Ugg boots 35% off!!
Plaid shirt (not shown) I am wearing the pink one 40% - 50% off!
Sunday, November 11, 2018
I wanted to come up with some super affordable looks for you guys for the upcoming holidays! I know that things can get overwhelming with the amount of events, and ALL the things to buy. So I wanted to do the leg work and get one thing checked off your list and help save some $ in your wallet!
Dress #1 Would you believe me if I told you that this dress is under $24?! It's true! It comes in four different colors and fits true to size, with plenty of room for the food baby! lol! I am in love with this gorgeous color too. On the website it's labeled "burgundy" but I think it's more of a pinky-red. Such a gorgeous festive color for the season! Linking my whole look in the scroll bar below....
Dress #2 This dress is a total steal at $21!!! The whole outfit together is just over $100! It is such a great staple piece for any wardrobe because you can style it so many different ways for any season of the year. It has nice long sleeves and the length of the dress is perfect for thigh high socks or boots.
Dress #3 This gorgeous army green dress is only $21 dollars as well. It comes in a TON of colors and comes in a short sleeve version too. I opted for the long sleeve version, to stay warm but the shoulder cut outs show a touch of skin that is so cute! I got a 4/6 and I am 5'5 and 120 lbs. It fits great! I paired it with slouchy boots and vest to stay warm while still showing off the shoulder cut outs. All links to my outfit are below in the scroll bar!
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Who else is obsessed with dressing the whole family this time of year?! I really can't get enough of putting cute outfits together for everyone! I am especially blessed because they actually all love me to dress them, and I am happy to oblige!
These pictures were taken after church. Richard was working at the property and it was just the kids and I. We were caught in a rain storm and then the skies cleared just in time of a quick shoot. All photos taken by me, Hugh, and Evelette, talk about a team effort! I am so blessed with an amazing crew that's for sure, they pick up the slack when the going gets tough and I truly appreciate them.
For our looks I stuck with a neutral base pallet such as whites, tans, creams, and greys. Then added cozy layers like my scarf, the girls boots and cardis, Hugh's sweater vest, and Holt's cable knit sweater. I kept the looks from being too flat by adding pops of coordinating color with my scarf and the girls skirts and bows. What do you think of our fall looks?!
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Happy Tuesday luvs! Today I am sharing all things leopard! I tend to add a lot more leopard into my wardrobe in the fall. It's a great way to add pattern to any look. It also brings those warm colors, which I know we all gravitate towards this time of year.
When it comes to the actual leopard pattern itself, I do not discriminate. I love ALL shapes and sizes. They are all so fun and unique! And do I ever wear more than one leopard piece at a time? YES! When wearing more than one leopard piece I try and use different patterns of it. For example I would pair the cardi down bellow that has the large leopard print with one of the smaller print ones, such as the belt or shoes. I am showing some of my favorite leopard pieces bellow, I already have a few of them and the rest are in my cart. lol!
1. This cardigan has the coolest large scale leopard pattern to it! I love that the sleeves are a little longer as well. Longer sleeves is something I look for in a cardigan, I love it for keeping my hands warm and the overall look of it is so cozy.
2. This belt is so cute with the gold hardware! Gold and leopard go so well together, warm on warm tones are everything. The small dot pattern is so fun and dainty as well!
3. A good leopard scarf is one of my favorite ways to wear this pattern. I guess I am a sucker for any cute scarf! lol it truly is such an easy way to layer. This one is so terribly cute and the price is just right.
4. I have had my eye on this cute leopard bag for while now. It is such a classic shoulder bag!
5. I am so crushing on this rug for the new house. I could literally put it in any room of the house and be happy. I am actually thinking it would be super cute in my entry or laundry room. Laundry room? YES! Laundry rooms need to be cute too, so much time spent there, you know?!
6. I have these rainboots and wear them ALL the time! The picture above doesn't show the super cute seem up the back, which just pushes these over the top on the cuteness spectrum. Details on a piece really show you quality.
7. I totally need this dress for a function I have coming up! I am loving the length of it for pairing it with booties in colder weather. And the length and little pouf to the sleeve are darling!
8. I get asked all the time about my laptop sleeve that I have on my laptop. I have had it forever but it has never gone out of style! This one isn't my exact one but I love it just the same. They have them for all sizes as well!
9. Leopard loafers are so so me! I wear mine all the time, the simplicity of just slipping them on and being so chic is a no brainer for me. I personally look for a pointed toe loafer, it elongates the look of your legs.
10. I was daydreaming the other day of pairing emerald green pillows with this leopard pillow somewhere in our house. It's only $25, such a bargain!